Saturday, March 9, 2013

Individual Photography Instruction and Mentoring: March Discounts

I've really enjoyed the private classes and individual photography instruction I've been doing over the past year. With most of the photographers I've worked with, the process is ongoing -- and it has been rewarding to see the progress they have made. I'd like to offer an incentive to anyone who has been thinking about signing up for a consult: for new clients, I'm offering a discount of 50% off my regular rate for the first session. This offer is good through the end of March.

Every meeting is tailored to your goals, whether it be getting feedback on a new project or brushing up on Photoshop technique. Recently, I have worked with clients editing and sequencing a series of photographs for publication, taught a private class in the elements of composition and the language of photographic vision, and assisted a client in mastering the nuances of fine art printing.

For more information about private instruction and consultation, please see my Services page or contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment