Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Portfolio Reviews

One of the more difficult aspects of working as a photographer outside of the context of being a full time student is getting regular feedback on your work. Whether the issue is narrowing down a group of images to its strongest members, deciding which among competing projects to allocate one's time, or  discerning one's strengths as a photographer -- it often is helpful to have a fresh and independent set of eyes taking a look at your work.

I'm offering portfolio reviews on Saturday, September 22 and Saturday October 6, beginning at 1:00 in the afternoon in my studio in Brooklyn, easily accessible by public transportation. The reviews will be approximately 45 minutes to an hour per person and the cost is $100. For more information, or to reserve a place, please contact me at my gmail address.

Also, I'd like to gauge if there is sufficient interest among readers in forming a small group which might meet monthly or bi-monthly through the Fall to review and discuss members' work. I would facilitate and participate at a reasonable cost. Again, contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment